NOVEMBER 5, 2018: Italian Cultural Institute - Chicago, IL
NOVEMBER 5, 2018 – Divertimento Group and Italian Cultural Institute Event
FREE EVENT – YOU can help us launch a new Locals-First Tourism Model and our STOP Overtourism Movement
• For the first time, residents of small Italian towns, villages and islands will work with travel professionals on promoting and protecting THEIR territory. Come hear their stories & suggestions.
• Be the guest of La Dolce Via Travel and Divertimento Group
• Location: Italian Cultural Institute, 500 N. Michigan, Chicago.
• Find out more about the STOP Overtourism Movement at www.divertimentogroup.com/overtourism/
• Program repeats twice: Afternoon 12:30 - 3:30 pm, Evening 4:00 - 6:30 pm
• Cocktail reception (6:30 - 8pm) follows the evening presentation. Sponsored by Lamborghini Winery, Cantina Pomario, and Chicago’s J.P. Graziano Grocery.
• Matera Promotional Trip “Get there first” Sign-up available at event. Don’t miss this opportunity to see the spectacular 2019 European Cultural Capital the way the locals want you to see it – off-season and before the crowds arrive!
• Murano glass jewelry and wearable sculpture exhibition
• In collaboration with Italian Cultural Institute of Chicago